Atria’s care is backed by industry-leading quality standards, with options that can be customized to individual needs as they change.
In our communities that offer care services, each resident receives a thorough assessment from a licensed nurse of their physical, emotional and functional status prior to move-in, 30 days after move-in and every 90 days thereafter. Additional assessments are performed as needed, based on caregiver recommendations or a perceived change in condition. These assessments help us see that our residents receive appropriate care and are among the factors we consider in determining and monitoring staff levels.
Discreet support is available 24 hours a day from our professional staff.
We offer a broad range of services, including:
- Personal care – assistance with activities of daily living, including bathing, grooming, getting dressed and safety checks; escorting to and from daily events
- Medication reminders – includes consultation with primary physicians and pharmacies, plus ordering and scheduled reviews by a licensed nurse
- Incontinence management – daytime and overnight assistance
Anchor Life Guidance Memory Care
For older adults and their families dealing with the challenges of Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia, we offer Life Guidance memory care. Life Guidance provides innovative, specialized care in a comfortable, separate and secure neighborhood.
Gone are the concerns of grocery shopping and preparing meals, home maintenance, getting to appointments – and wondering if help will arrive quickly if needed. Instead of being consumed by everyday tasks, time spent with family and friends becomes quality time again.
Our independent living and assisted living residents enjoy the following services and amenities:
- Private apartments with a selection of floor plans
- Housekeeping and linen services
- 24-hour staff
- Scheduled transportation to local appointments, errands and outings
- A full calendar of educational, social and cultural opportunities and entertainment events available seven days a week through our signature Engage Life program
- Dining with table service and fresh, chef-prepared menu selections
- Emergency alert system
- Maintenance of apartment, community and grounds – including snow and ice removal